Om du vill rapportera en biverkning gällande en av Lillys produkter, kontakta oss via e-post på DK_PHv@lilly.com eller på telefon 08-737 88 00. Har du ytterligare medicinska frågor gällande en av Lillys produkter, kontakta oss via länken ovan.
Taltz ® (ixekizumab) injektion
Denna information är endast avsedd för sjukvårdspersonal verksam i Sverige och som svar på din fråga. Informationen nedan är på engelska
Taltz® (ixekizumab): Användning med Covid-19 vacciner
Säkerheten och effekten av Taltz hos patienter som har fått ett COVID-19-vaccin har inte studerats av Eli Lilly och Company.
Immunization with COVID-19 vaccines
COVID-19 is a viral infection that can be serious by affecting the lungs and causing breathing problems. Currently, efforts are underway to develop vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and these vaccines are expected to be available in the coming months.
The safety and efficacy of Taltz used in patients who have received a COVID-19 vaccine have not been studied by Eli Lilly and Company.
- Please talk to your healthcare provider about whether you should get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- For additional questions regarding your treatment with Taltz and a COVID-19 vaccine, contact your healthcare provider.
To avoid interfering in the relationship between patients and their healthcare provider, pharmaceutical companies are restricted as to what information we can provide to patients and their caregivers.
Importantly we are not permitted to provide personal medical advice. A healthcare professional who knows the patient is better placed to be able to provide that information. Please speak to a doctor or to a pharmacist or nurse who can contact us directly if they require further information.
Ixekizumab Treatment in Patients With Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
If you use Taltz and COVID-19 is confirmed or suspected and signs and symptoms of acute infection occur
- consult your healthcare provider to seek medical advice.
- Stop using Taltz and tell your doctor or seek medical help immediately if you notice any signs of a serious infection.
- Do not use Taltz if you have an infection which your doctor thinks is important.
- Talk to your doctor before using Taltz if you currently have an infection or if you have long-term or repeated infections.1
Signs of serious infection include
- fever, flu-like symptoms, night sweats
- feeling tired or short of breath, cough which will not go away
- warm, red and painful skin, or a painful skin rash with blisters1
1Taltz [patient information leaflet]. Eli Lilly Nederland B.V., The Netherlands.
Datum fӧr senaste ӧversyn 2020 M12 01